Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: Cant place order for battery.

So according to IATA a LiPo can only burst into flames when not shipped together with a camera. That is something I would like to see explained by them!

Highlighted
Tourist

[ Edited ]

LOL yes I fly model helicopters that use 6s 6000 ma batteries, and I can assure you that these bombs do not arrive by Donkys!!LOL

Highlighted
Tourist

Me too, I had LiPo's being shipped to me by air that have far greater mAh ratings and capacity, GoPro batteries are tiny babies compared to drone LiPos. And DJI amongst other brands still ship those.

Highlighted
Tourist

Come on GoPro explain yourselves or are you just allowing retail shops to cash in......kerching 

Terry

Highlighted
Tourist

Hi, in America batterry can be sent with ground currier to avoid air transport regulation.

Why can't do that in Europe to?

Highlighted
Hiker

This is clearly something GoPro could solve.

We should keep the pressure up in this thread and in support calls until they do...

Highlighted
Tourist

Strange that this forum is still working over WiFi, it is powered by Lithium! ;-) Com'on GoPro, get your act together and sort those shipping issues out!

Highlighted
Tourist

[ Edited ]

Well, the latest is if you select the battery charger that comes with a single battery you cannot order that either... and you will notice it's at full price

Screenshot 2019-11-02 at 13.16.25.png