Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: Cant place order for battery.

Hello !

I need gopro max batteries very urgent.

But gopro does not send them to austria because of those "regulations".

What I do not understand is, that amazon can send many other batteries to austria without problems.

I cannot buy the max batteries at any local dealer !

So please help !!!!!

Highlighted
Tourist

I fully understand the issues with Batteries and the dangers in shipping them. But Go-Pro really needs to sort this out and either has land delivery from local hubs around the world. Or change the checkouts so you can add extra batteries when ordering the cameras.

I have signed up to GoPro Plus and want the discount on the batteries... 

If I have an order that comes with a single battery how do I add another 3 to this order at the reduced price ?????

Terry

Highlighted
Hiker

The issue has been exasperated by the fact that the Hero8 uses a new battery that cannot be easily bought elsewhere, much less at the discount that GoPro Plus offers.

However GoPro could provide some support to those who pay for GoPro Plus by perhaps offering a voucher for use on the GoPro site or a refund if they buy a battery from a local store?

Come on GoPro - these are your loyal customers who just bought your latest camera as soon as it was released.  Is this how you want to treat them?

Highlighted
Tourist

what is also very interesting is that my PayPal payment went to ModusLink B.V. is a computer software company based out of Wapenrustlaan 11, APELDOORN, Netherlands.

Yes in the Netherlands so why can't batteries be shipped from there or is it just so sales can be made in the EU !!

Highlighted
Tourist

I know, my camera came from the very same company but different hub, they have two in the Netherlands. That's why I am so furious, they don't ship cameras nor spare parts to Belgium by air, only ground UPS service so there is no real problem.

Highlighted
Tourist

[ Edited ]

It is really crazy !

Does no person of gopro read those messages here ?

I think they only want our money and do not care for us customers !

Crazy !

I pay for gopro plus !

I have bought a hero 8 and a gopro max and need batteries for the max very urgent !

4.PNG
Highlighted
Tourist

Geht mir auch so - ebenfalls Österreich :-(

Highlighted
Tourist

One of the Dutch shops has stock now, but of course at 100%. I ordered one spare and will charge the one not in use using a powerbank.