Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Tourist

Can we use the Handlebar / Seatpost / Pole Mount to record airsoft/painball game ?

[ New ]

Heyya,

Me and my brother'd like top record some of our painball game with our gopro. Due to the poor quality obtained with the chesty, we'd like to get something better. So here is the question: Can we fix the 

Handlebar / Seatpost / Pole Mount 

on the canon of the gun ?

Thx for answer and have fun ;)

GoPro

Re: Can we use the Handlebar / Seatpost / Pole Mount to record airsoft/painball game ?

[ New ]

Hello @alexandreh43464. While the Handlebar/Seatpost/Pole Mount can clamp your GoPro into any 0.35 to 1.4in (9 to 35mm) diameter tube, it is mainly designed for handlebars, seat posts, ski poles, etc. You may check out the GoPro Gun/Rod/Bow Mount -- compatible with most shotguns, rifles, revolvers, airsoft, paintball, and pellet guns, as well as fishing rods and bows.

Tourist

Re: Can we use the Handlebar / Seatpost / Pole Mount to record airsoft/painball game ?

[ New ]

I will be using my hero8 on top of my mask, if you have a dye or similar you can fix a handlebar mount through the top vents and have it from a 1st person perspective. our team also use this setup and we play indoor airsoft CQB. it is not too heavy and you hardly notice it once you have played a few games.