Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Highlighted
Hiker

Can I use a longer USB A to USB C cable for charging and data transfer on HERO7 Black

[ New ]

I am using the short USB A to USB C cable that came with my HERO7 Black,but would like a slightly longer,maybe around  one foot.

Would a longer cable interfere with data transfer,so if not, which one would work with my HERO7 Black?.Thanks

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Can I use a longer USB A to USB C cable for charging and data transfer on HERO7 Black

[ New ]

@keithh54243, the camera comes with a standard, about 0.5m, long cable. You may check with your local seller regarding longer cables that work with GoPro. We do not have any recommendations at this time. 

View solution in original post

All Replies
Hiker

Re: Can I use a longer USB A to USB C cable for charging and data transfer on HERO7 Black

[ New ]

I meant to say about a foot longer,maybe 3 feet total.Thanks

GoPro

[ New ]

@keithh54243, the camera comes with a standard, about 0.5m, long cable. You may check with your local seller regarding longer cables that work with GoPro. We do not have any recommendations at this time.