Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Sightseer

Camara apunta siempre al suelo

[ New ]

Hola buenas.

Practico frecuentemente surf y por mas que busco no encuentro solucion a este problema.

Tengo mi camara en el principio de la tabla pegada con una pegatina estandar y otra de seguridad, bien, aquí ningun problema.

El problema es que con la olas la camara muy habitualmente se "gira" en su base y en vez de estar "levantada" enfocarme a mi, acaba  bajandose y enfoncando a mis pies. Esto es muy habitual. Tengo muchos videos que he perdido y toda la grabacion es de tobillos para abajo....

He probado a apretar muy fuerte el tornillo...nada, y mi pregunta es, ¿con los 1000 soportes y bricos que existen, nadie ha encontrado "algo" para que la camara apunte siempre al mismo punto? (Digamos fijarla a 45-60º con respecto a la horizontal)

Muchas gracias

Accepted Solutions
Explorer

Re: Camara apunta siempre al suelo

[ New ]

@vankerdash 

You need this 

I keep one on my key chain and another on my surf bag so I always have one available.

Also, you stated, "standard sticker" for your mount.  Do not use the black standard mounts.  Use the Surf mount only (unless you are on a foam board in which case you should use this mount).  When attaching the surf mount, clean the area with alcohol and allow to dry.  Firmly press the mount down onto the board for at least one full minute (placing a weight on the mount for 24 hours is best).  Do not use your surfboard or the mount for at least 24 hours (48 hours is best) after application.

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello @vankerdash

The camera/frame should stay on the angle it was set up so long as the screws are tight.

What mount/accessory are you using?

Would you be able to share a picture/video of how your camera is set up?

Thanks!

Ej

Explorer

[ New ]

@vankerdash 

You need this 

I keep one on my key chain and another on my surf bag so I always have one available.

Also, you stated, "standard sticker" for your mount.  Do not use the black standard mounts.  Use the Surf mount only (unless you are on a foam board in which case you should use this mount).  When attaching the surf mount, clean the area with alcohol and allow to dry.  Firmly press the mount down onto the board for at least one full minute (placing a weight on the mount for 24 hours is best).  Do not use your surfboard or the mount for at least 24 hours (48 hours is best) after application.