Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Sightseer

Bought the GoPro Hero9 Black with Free Extra Battery + Free 64GB SD Card but delivered without them

[ New ]

Hello GoPro,

I bought the Hero9 Black with Free Extra Battery + Free 64GB SD Card as advertised in your website and today the item delivered to me without the Free Extra Battery + Free 64GB SD Card.

I have tried to contact Gop\Pro Sales + Support via this link https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs soooo many times without any luck

Could you please advise how to contact your sales/suppport team?

Thanks.

Nomad

Re: Bought the GoPro Hero9 Black with Free Extra Battery + Free 64GB SD Card but delivered without t

[ New ]

Did you use an discount code when you purchased, or purchase through a discount site such as perkspot etc?

GoPro

Re: Bought the GoPro Hero9 Black with Free Extra Battery + Free 64GB SD Card but delivered withou...

[ New ]

Hello @toshiros. I was able to locate your Sales Order using the email address on your Support Hub profile. Please check the box or the case, it may have moved around inside the package while in transit.

Also, our records show that a callback request has been recently submitted. Our team is currently working through a volume of contacts so our response time may be slightly longer than usual. Rest assured, one of our Support representatives will contact you as soon as they're available.