Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Tourist

Battery purchasing problem, how can I purchase a battery when with out purchasing a camera or drone

[ New ]

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Battery purchasing problem, how can I purchase a battery when with out purchasing a camera or...

[ New ]

Hello @vitalstorm2650. Depending on the shipping address, a battery can only be purchased when ordered with a device that would use it. If you have gone to gopro.com and attempted to purchase only a battery and got the warning message regarding the IATA shipping regulations, you can either proceed with ground shipping as an option or buy the battery through local retailers. 

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Re: Battery purchasing problem, how can I purchase a battery when with out purchasing a camera or...

[ New ]

Hello @vitalstorm2650. Depending on the shipping address, a battery can only be purchased when ordered with a device that would use it. If you have gone to gopro.com and attempted to purchase only a battery and got the warning message regarding the IATA shipping regulations, you can either proceed with ground shipping as an option or buy the battery through local retailers.