Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Sightseer

Battery Leaked

[ New ]
I have a GoPro 7 bought in April 2019 and the original battery has leaked into my Camelback causing it to discolour.

I can't get through to GoPro via either their online chat or their support phone line even though I pay the £5 a month to get their premium service.

Has anyone else had this issue or know of other ways to contact them aside from this web forum?

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Battery Leaked

[ New ]

Hi @snowysurf31443

Let our Support Team take a look at what happened.

They may ask you for pictures of the camera and accessories used with the camera.

Also, please have your camera's serial number and proof of purchase ready.

When initiating a chat session, try selecting US-English. You should be able to get through.

Thanks!

Ej

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @snowysurf31443

Let our Support Team take a look at what happened.

They may ask you for pictures of the camera and accessories used with the camera.

Also, please have your camera's serial number and proof of purchase ready.

When initiating a chat session, try selecting US-English. You should be able to get through.

Thanks!

Ej

Sightseer

[ New ]
Hi EJ

Just tried and everytime I get the following message.

Sorry, all agents are helping other customers right now. Please try again later.

Is there an email address I can contact or is it possible for someone to contact me?

Regards

Tom
GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @snowysurf31443

Are you calling the team or did you try it via chat?

Which country are you contacting from?

What specific number did you dial and was it with hours of operations listed on https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs .

We'd appreciate if you can get back to us with these information so we can isolate why you are not able to get through.

Thanks!

Ej

Sightseer

[ New ]

I'm contacting from the United Kingdom.  I've tried the chat throughout the day and even at night but I am always given the same message. 

I have used the UK contact number +44 113 320 5654

GoPro

[ New ]

Sorry if you are having troubles getting through.

I have just initiated a chat session (US-English), and was able to connect to the team.

Kindly try it again.

Thanks!

Ej