Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Highlighted
Sightseer

Apple Lightning to sd card reader

[ New ]

I bought an sd card reader in Oz for my gopro and it worked fine until an iOS upgrade . After that it would only download photos , not movies .  I called Apple and basically got a rubber ear !

I saw a post on the internet about 3rd party devices being blocked by the upgrade , so went to Argos and bought a genuine Apple reader , and I wont work either ! . Spoke to a guy at Apple today and he said it’s a problem with the Gopro software . 

Anyone have any ideas ?

Cheers ,

Stewart .

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Apple Lightning to sd card reader

[ New ]

Hello @sunnyriver80351. Which device is the camera being connected to with the lightning cable/Apple reader? It should work on a computer but not a mobile device like the iPad. for mobile devices, the best option is to import files straight from the camera via GoPro App. 

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Re: Apple Lightning to sd card reader

[ New ]

Hello @sunnyriver80351. Which device is the camera being connected to with the lightning cable/Apple reader? It should work on a computer but not a mobile device like the iPad. for mobile devices, the best option is to import files straight from the camera via GoPro App.