Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Highlighted
Tourist
Accepted Solution

Any tutorial on new GoPro/Quik app? Im am very frustrated.

Is there any tutorials on the new GoPro App that combined with Quik? I just got to the point were I wa able to edit my video and the whole thing chnaged. That's not a problem, but I can't find any information that walks through the changes and how to the new app works. I used to be able to save my videos (quikstories) to a link and share that link with people. I can not figure out how to do that with the updated app. I also use to be able to add images in my quikstories. Now I cannot figure out how to do that with the new app. It seems to only show images that were taken with the phone and not images that were imported to the phone or tablet. Please help

I am very surprised that there is not a video that walks through the new updated app. It seems very necessary since you conbined 2 apps into 1.

Thank you in advance.

Best Regards,

JP Photo

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Any tutorial on new GoPro/Quik app? Im am very frustrated.

Hello @johnsonp2

Sorry for any troubles caused.

Here are some links that may come handy:

QuikStories Troubleshooting

10 Tips to make the Perfect QuikStories

You can also reach out to our Support Team for assistance through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs     

Thanks!

Ej

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Any tutorial on new GoPro/Quik app? Im am very frustrated.

Hello @johnsonp2

Sorry for any troubles caused.

Here are some links that may come handy:

QuikStories Troubleshooting

10 Tips to make the Perfect QuikStories

You can also reach out to our Support Team for assistance through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs     

Thanks!

Ej