Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Tourist
Accepted Solution

Adaptador Microfono 3.5 mm GoPro Aamic 001

Alguien me puede decir donde comprar este adaptador para micrófono. Tengo la GoPro Hero 7 Black, pero es imposible de encontrar este accesorio a la venta y con stock.

Gracias

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Adaptador Microfono 3.5 mm GoPro Aamic 001

Hi @pequenobuda and @rapidbluff46710,

Just giving you a quick update on this. The Pro 3.5mm Mic Adapter is now available at gopro.com. Here's the direct link to accessory on the website: https://shop.gopro.com/accessories-3/pro-3.5mm-mic-adapter/AAMIC-001.html

Stay stoked, and have fun capturing moments using your GoPro!

Ann

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Hi @pequenobuda

Sorry for any troubles caused.

This item is currently out of stock on gopro.com.

You may check other stores or channel if they have it available.

Please continue to check out website for updates.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

I am also unable to find the microphone adapter available for sale anywhere, including on your site.  Since you are the manufacturer, can you please share when it'll be back in stock on your website?  I just bought the GoPro Hero 7 Black today and frankly the internal audio isn't great.  I really want to buy the adapter so I can add an external microphone asap.

GoPro

Hi @pequenobuda and @rapidbluff46710,

Just giving you a quick update on this. The Pro 3.5mm Mic Adapter is now available at gopro.com. Here's the direct link to accessory on the website: https://shop.gopro.com/accessories-3/pro-3.5mm-mic-adapter/AAMIC-001.html

Stay stoked, and have fun capturing moments using your GoPro!

Ann

Sightseer

When will the microphone adapter be back in stock?
Tourist

Why is this accessory eternally out of stock... everywhere? I'm ready to buy, but can't find it anywhere... not here, not Amazon, not B&H, not Adorama, not anywhere. I don't understand. 

Sightseer

Same as the rest of the users! Could you please make this available? I bought this on amazon a month ago and have still not received it! 

Tourist

I called their support team on Monday and the person I got on the phone was less than helpful. Gave me no insight as to what is going on. She just told me to keep checking the site for availability. WhooooooOK