Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Highlighted
Sightseer

Re: Adaptador Microfono 3.5 mm GoPro Aamic 001

[ Edited ]

So I've looked everywhere and I found an extra one at a small local camera shop!

I'm located in northern VA. If anyone is in DIRE need of one like I was let me know. I may be able to ship it out. 

Send me a message here. 

If this gets removed. I tried :)

Highlighted
Hiker

@aenriquez  Was it really available or did you post this in error???  

Highlighted
GoPro

@thomasp2348, the accessory was available for the nonce, until it went unavailable again. We are working deliberately to get the stocks replenished as soon as possible. You can check the website from time to time for any update. In the meantime, apologies for any inconvenience. We appreciate the patience.

Highlighted
Hiker

@aenriquez  I've been checking your site everyday for 2 months and this product has been out of stock....  Patience is wearing thin!!!  If you are going to have a proprietary device you need to produce 1 for every camera produced.  Or dont make it a proprietary device and allow people to use any adapter they want.  

Highlighted
Tourist

I'm going to try and get through to one of their leadership team as this is getting ridiculous...

We're forced to use their adapter but they can't provide the adapter. Then when people *can* get hold of the adapter they then experience dropouts and or wifi interference?

I don't understand why it's so hard to be clear and transparent with either:

1. What the hold up is in the production and availability of the adapter

2. Why it's taking so long to rectify the original and well documented issues with the adapater. 

Highlighted
Hiker

@clawzskunk That’s what I was trying to accomplish with my original post.... but no one from GoPro cares to answer me. @aragon1006 @aenriquez @mariustanya

Let’s role play just for fun, I’ll be the GoPro rep:

I understand and I very sorry for the inconvenience, but at this time I have no further information about this product. You can continue to check our site for availability. https://shop.gopro.com/accessories-3/pro-3.5mm-mic-adapter/AAMIC-001.html

Lmfao!!!!
Highlighted
GoPro

Hello Everyone. The mic adapter is now available at https://shop.gopro.com/accessories-3/pro-3.5mm-mic-adapter/AAMIC-001.html . 

Highlighted
Tourist

hallelujah. ordered.