Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Tourist

Adaptador Microfono 3.5 mm GoPro Aamic 001

[ New ]
Alguien me puede decir donde comprar este adaptador para micrófono. Tengo la GoPro Hero 7 Black, pero es imposible de encontrar este accesorio a la venta y con stock.

Gracias

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Adaptador Microfono 3.5 mm GoPro Aamic 001

[ New ]

Hi @pequenobuda and @rapidbluff46710,

Just giving you a quick update on this. The Pro 3.5mm Mic Adapter is now available at gopro.com. Here's the direct link to accessory on the website: https://shop.gopro.com/accessories-3/pro-3.5mm-mic-adapter/AAMIC-001.html

Stay stoked, and have fun capturing moments using your GoPro!

Ann

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @pequenobuda

Sorry for any troubles caused.

This item is currently out of stock on gopro.com.

You may check other stores or channel if they have it available.

Please continue to check out website for updates.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

I am also unable to find the microphone adapter available for sale anywhere, including on your site.  Since you are the manufacturer, can you please share when it'll be back in stock on your website?  I just bought the GoPro Hero 7 Black today and frankly the internal audio isn't great.  I really want to buy the adapter so I can add an external microphone asap.

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @pequenobuda and @rapidbluff46710,

Just giving you a quick update on this. The Pro 3.5mm Mic Adapter is now available at gopro.com. Here's the direct link to accessory on the website: https://shop.gopro.com/accessories-3/pro-3.5mm-mic-adapter/AAMIC-001.html

Stay stoked, and have fun capturing moments using your GoPro!

Ann

Sightseer

[ New ]
When will the microphone adapter be back in stock?
Highlighted
Tourist

[ New ]

Why is this accessory eternally out of stock... everywhere? I'm ready to buy, but can't find it anywhere... not here, not Amazon, not B&H, not Adorama, not anywhere. I don't understand. 

Sightseer

[ New ]

Same as the rest of the users! Could you please make this available? I bought this on amazon a month ago and have still not received it! 

Tourist

[ New ]

I called their support team on Monday and the person I got on the phone was less than helpful. Gave me no insight as to what is going on. She just told me to keep checking the site for availability. WhooooooOK

Sightseer

[ New ]

@chrisduke I'm on the same boat you are. GoPro has finally convinced me to get a $50 dongle. Never thought I would come around to that, but once I finally do, they're not available ANYWHERE. @aenriquez  could we please get more info on this?

I would like to know if I need to return a new in box Hero Black 7 along with the case and adapters I've purchased for it. 

Tourist

[ New ]

Hey--I feel the same way. Held off for as long as I could because I thought it was ridiculous to have to pay $50 just for a mic input. And now that I've finally found a need, it's available nowhere. Actually, I take that back... found one on eBay for like $150 -- because they know you can't get one anywhere else :( 

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi Everyone!

At this time, there is no information on when the stocks will be replenished. Please continue to watch out for updates. 

Apologies  for any inconvenience caused.

Regards,

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

Ej, maybe someone at GoPro can find out a little bit more information...

Tourist

[ New ]

Yes, same here, I don't want to pay another $50 but it looks like I have to in order to get external audio on my GoPro. I'm wondering why everywhere is out of stock and the company has nothing to say for it. Seems like these questions are oppotunities for the company to gain loyalty but their answers are so hands-off it's just frustrating. Is the mic adapter being updated perhaps? Or just waiting for a shipment from China?

Sightseer

[ New ]

I am about to receive a Gopro Black 7 in the next two days (waiting for the order to arrive). If the mic adapter doesnt restock in the next 2 weeks I'll return the Black 7 and go with DJI. I need to trust the company that I'm giving $400 of my hard earned cash.

Tourist

[ New ]

That's what I was thinking as well. Two possibilities:

1. It's being updated due to bad reviews

2. Waiting for the slow boat

It would just be really nice if GoPro was a bit more transparent with us. There are a lot of competitors out there and they're getting better. Keep your existing customers loyal by not keeping them in the dark. I'm sure many of us have projects to complete and getting good audio into their GoPros is critical. If we don't have a solution soon, we move on and never look back. 

Hiker

[ New ]

proprietary, only one producer, expensive, unusable form factor and finally out of stock...  gopro external audio is unbelievable

Sightseer

[ New ]

So I've looked everywhere and I found an extra one at a small local camera shop!

I'm located in northern VA. If anyone is in DIRE need of one like I was let me know. I may be able to ship it out. 

Send me a message here. 

If this gets removed. I tried :)

Hiker

[ New ]

@aenriquez  Was it really available or did you post this in error???  

GoPro

[ New ]

@thomasp2348, the accessory was available for the nonce, until it went unavailable again. We are working deliberately to get the stocks replenished as soon as possible. You can check the website from time to time for any update. In the meantime, apologies for any inconvenience. We appreciate the patience.

Hiker

[ New ]

@aenriquez  I've been checking your site everyday for 2 months and this product has been out of stock....  Patience is wearing thin!!!  If you are going to have a proprietary device you need to produce 1 for every camera produced.  Or dont make it a proprietary device and allow people to use any adapter they want.  

Tourist

[ New ]

I'm going to try and get through to one of their leadership team as this is getting ridiculous...

We're forced to use their adapter but they can't provide the adapter. Then when people *can* get hold of the adapter they then experience dropouts and or wifi interference?

I don't understand why it's so hard to be clear and transparent with either:

1. What the hold up is in the production and availability of the adapter

2. Why it's taking so long to rectify the original and well documented issues with the adapater. 

Hiker

[ New ]
@clawzskunk That’s what I was trying to accomplish with my original post.... but no one from GoPro cares to answer me. @aragon1006 @aenriquez @mariustanya

Let’s role play just for fun, I’ll be the GoPro rep:

I understand and I very sorry for the inconvenience, but at this time I have no further information about this product. You can continue to check our site for availability. https://shop.gopro.com/accessories-3/pro-3.5mm-mic-adapter/AAMIC-001.html

Lmfao!!!!
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello Everyone. The mic adapter is now available at https://shop.gopro.com/accessories-3/pro-3.5mm-mic-adapter/AAMIC-001.html . 

Tourist

[ New ]

hallelujah. ordered.

Hiker

[ New ]

redirected to EMEA and ... out of stock. 

Tourist

[ New ]
@mariustanya that’s great for the USA. What about the UK? We’re still showing out of stock everywhere
Tourist

[ New ]
Not available in the UK still
GoPro

[ New ]

Sorry, @josefh3484 and @clawzskunk. We checked but we do not have information as to when the adapter will be available in the EMEA locations. 

Hiker

[ New ]

@mariustanyaand who has this information? Why GoPro use non-standard proprietary interface for mic, if this interface is then unavailable? Is this some sophisticated business plan?

Tourist

[ New ]
@mariustanya then as the product supplier you need to tell us how we claim our money back because we’re the ones loosing time and money for your lack of logistics and provisions. I ask this before I actually make a claim through the UK small claims court.
GoPro

[ New ]

@josefh3484, @clawzskunk . Sorry for the inconvenience. We do not have any other information regarding the status of the mic adapter. Should you need further details, you may reach out to our legal team. Thanks!

Tourist

[ New ]
@mariustanya can you please advise how we do this? It’s always good form to provide a link or email address if you’re referring people to another person or location
Sightseer

[ New ]

Olá feitas pesquisas e não há estoque no site, onde consigo comprar o adaptador 35 mm para minha hero7 black ?

Tourist

[ New ]
Still no further response, even when attempting to escalate via the support team. What the hell is going on over there!?