Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Highlighted
Sightseer
Accepted Solution

3-Way tip not bored for screw

Yesterday I purchased a 3-Way at Best Buy in Oklahoma City. When I opened the product and tried to attach my GoPro I couldn't find the way to screw in the black screw that comes in the package. So first I tried with another screw, but nothing. Then I realized that eventhough the fixed nut is on the arm, there is no hole that comes accross to the fixed nut. This is obviously a factory defect. Who should I contact in this case? I would like to send a picture of how this looks, but I left the 3-way in my house in its package. 

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: 3-Way tip not bored for screw

Hello @sprysand4107. A photo showing the screw and the 3-Way section would be greatly helpful. There is a particular screw for every joint in the 3-Way mount and it is recommended that the screws be pressed down hard enough on the hinge screws for the threads to engage. Our Support team will be able to help. You may reach them by phone or chat through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs .

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

Hello @sprysand4107. A photo showing the screw and the 3-Way section would be greatly helpful. There is a particular screw for every joint in the 3-Way mount and it is recommended that the screws be pressed down hard enough on the hinge screws for the threads to engage. Our Support team will be able to help. You may reach them by phone or chat through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs .

Highlighted
Sightseer

A GoPro rep contacted me for this matter. Unfortunately I did not take a picture of the defective piece. I returned the product to Best Buy and they were able to provide me with a new one in return.