Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
Sightseer
Newbie seeking best mount options

I'm a street rider who just got a GoPro and I'm interested in the best mounting options. Will the GoPro be secure if I "clip" it to my windshield, and will the clip scratch my windshield? I thought about mounting it to my handlebars but my windshield catches so many bugs I'm not sure it would be a "clean" video. 

Thanks for any advice you can provide!

Sightseer
Re: Newbie seeking best mount options

I have a RAM mount that attaches to the mirror stem on my Harley. I've had some really good footage from that on my old Hero 4 Black. I've just purchased a Hero 9 Black, looking forward to seeing the video from that

Sightseer
Re: Newbie seeking best mount options

I have been using an action camera since last year (cheap and hardly any anti-shake). I ride a Suzuki DR 800S Big that shakes to much for cheap cams. So i mounted my camera on my helmet. Using a tube mount. Since i got my H9 I mounted it on a Puluz mirror mount. H9 delivers nice stabile images using hypersmooth.

WIN_20210706_17_14_06_Pro.jpg