Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
Sightseer
GoPro and Motorcycles
[ Edited ]

This group is for anyone who uses their GoPro primarily on their motorcycle helmet or attached to their bike.

Share tips for mounting your GoPro, for settings to make your rides look great. Whether you are an adventure rider, dirt bike rider, ride highways or city streets, anywhere in the world, if you use a GoPro on your motorcycle or trike, let's discuss GoPro techniques, tips and cinematography here.

Tourist
Re: GoPro and Motorcycles

Hello.

This is great.  I was wondering if anyone has figured out how to use the new GoPro Labs feature that starts recording at a designated speed?  That would be helpful when riding on the track and leaving the city to go up into the hills.

I tried to set it up, but I'm not sure if it is working properly or not, or if I'm doing something wrong.

Sightseer
Re: GoPro and Motorcycles

I slapped a flat sticky mount on the left side of the swingarm of my 2013 Ninja 636 the other day. Great low rear view. Did a couple burnouts on the way back from the store.... Using a Hero2..lol. I got it as a gift back around 2010. Only had to replace the case lens once. It's still doing great. I also picked up the new bundle while it was on sale. So I'm stepping my game up pretty big time right now. The Hero2 did a lot with me over the years. Too much of it was lost in the mix never to be seen again. Last year I picked up the 1st motorcycles I've had in about 20yrs. I have the 2013 Ninja 636 and I also picked up a 2020 grom. That I immediately put a skid plate on so I can take it off road. I'm learning stunts and can't wait to get my ninja to a track. It's going to be awesome to have more than 1 camera rolling while I ride. The thing about recording anykind of activiy session for content is.... You pick the best fitting moments during editing for relevance and appeal. You want to keep your audience's attention so the experience doesn't get lost in translation. Having more than 1 camera at different angles gives me more pieces to choose from in putting my videos togther. I'm stoked.. Hardcore.

You can check out some videos on my youtube channel. Same brand name. Kambo6581.

I'll be uploading content on this platform too now since I became a subscriber. Once my Black9 is up and running.