Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Lifestyle Gear
Tourist

how do I cancel subscription

[ New ]

I purchased a GoPro camera 4/24/21 order NA03190708, which I am returning for refund. Since I am returning the camera I wish to cancel my membership with GoPro, which was as a seperate purchase, as well. Please let me know how to go about cancellation and refund of this as it was only 2 days ago and I have not used it at all. 

Thank you,

Bill Carbin

phone: 716-870-7615

GoPro

Re: how do I cancel subscription

[ New ]

Hello, @bcandg. Our Support Team will be able to help you canceling your subscription and getting a refund. To connect with them, visit https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs . Once there, select "Contact Us" and proceed with either chat or a callback request. Be sure to put in your best contact number.  

Tourist

[ New ]

I did reach out and had a chat with support. They gave me a case number and sent RA for return Awaiting acknowledgement of return.

GoPro

[ New ]

Glad to hear that our Support Team was able to assist you, @bcandg. It will be best to continue working with them to get the process going. Let us know if anything else comes up.