Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Lifestyle Gear
Hiker

When will the "Tubed Insulated Water Bottle" be available for purchase?

[ New ]

When will the products at the URL below be available for purchase?

"Tubed Insulated Water Bottle"
https://gopro.com/en/us/shop/lifestyle-gear/tubed-insulated-water-bottle/GPBOT-001.html

I live in Japan.

The above products have not been available for purchase in Asia since their release.

GoPro

Re: When will the "Tubed Insulated Water Bottle" be available for purchase?

[ New ]

Hi @godv 

As of the moment, we don't have the date as to when the items will be available in your country. You may subscribe to our newsletter for product updates and deals.

Thanks!

M.

Hiker

[ New ]

@milano2455 

The above products have not been available for purchase in Asia since their launch.

Why can't I buy it in Asia?

If you cannot purchase it, please delete the product display from the homepage.

If I subscribe to the newsletter, will I be able to purchase the "Tubed Insulated Water Bottle"?

Hiker

[ New ]

@milano2455 

The above products have not been available for purchase in Asia since their launch.

If I subscribe to the newsletter, will I be able to purchase the "Tubed Insulated Water Bottle"?

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @godv. Subscribing to the newsletter does not guarantee the ability to purchase the items you identified. The availability of the items depends on the stocks remaining per region. You may check the product page regularly for updates on availability. Thanks!

Hiker

[ New ]

@mariustanya @milano2455 

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @godv. We have already provided a response to your query. There is no need to post the same question repeatedly. Should you need further assistance with anything GoPro-related, you may connect with our Support Team at https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs. Thanks!