Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
Lifestyle Gear
Sightseer

I can not buy - Error

[ New ]

Screen Shot 2021-10-27 at 2.38.11 PM.png
GoPro

Re: I can not buy - Error

[ New ]

@flexsoulja, just to check, did you use the same email address you have on your Support Hub profile?

Sightseer

Re: Я не могу купить - Ошибка

[ New ]

GoPro

[ New ]

@flexsoulja, I'll help try to check on your account's info. Will keep you posted with any new details I get. Thanks!

Note: Your post has been edited to remove personal information for security purposes. 

GoPro

[ New ]

@flexsoulja, you can try placing your order again. Make sure that your shipping address is complete and correct all the way down to the zip code. Parcel Locker and PO boxes do not work. Let us know how it goes.

Tourist

[ New ]

I had the same exact problem. After the agent in Support Chat checked with IT, they are assuming since I made a total of 3 attempts between last night and this morning, I have been locked out and suggested trying again in 24-48 hours in Cognito Mode.

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @eddieong71

Were you using the same email address in your Hub profile?

We'll have this checked with the team.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

I used the same email address that I paid for the GoPro subscription to get the discount on purchase. I will wait another hour then I will try again. Hope that works, I want to start getting it dialed while I still have some sun in NorCal before my February trip to Panama.

Tourist

Re: I can not buy - Error

[ New ]

Is there a solution to this?

I've encountered the same problem!

Seems like many people are discussing about this issue all over thge support center, but haven't seen a formal solution or reply from the GoPro Team yet