Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Lifestyle Gear
Tourist

Error while paying

[ New ]

Hello, I've trying since friday to buy a gopro hero 9 black and every time I proceed to checkout and pay it says that there's an error with payment method. I've tried with diferent cards and with paypal and it doesn't work. 

Does anybody know how to solve it? (I've contact the client support and the only solution that they gave me is that I have to keep trying to buy it and If I am lucky I will be able to buy it)

Thanks and sorry for my bad english.

GoPro

Re: Error while paying

[ New ]

Hi @loyalhero84501

A few other things to check. Make sure that your shipping address is complete and correct all the way down to the zip code. This information should also match the information with your bank. PO boxes do not work.

If you haven't yet, try again after clearing cache and cookies or using a different browser. You may also explore ordering using an incognito browser.

If by any chance you are using a new email address, see to it that it is the same email address that is associated with your bank account.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

Thanks for your quick answer but all the information seems correct and there's a problem it only suggest me adresses without the possibility to add the flat number and I think this could be the problem but I'm not sure about that. 

All the information that I have to introduce has a green dot next to it so I think it's correct. 

Thank you!

Tourist

[ New ]

Update: With paypal it has worked, job done!! 

Many thanks man!!!