Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Find a solution. Share a solution. Ask a question. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
VIDEO SHOWCASE: NEW TOYS

The Holidays are over and we want to know… What did you get? If you got any new toys that you’re excited about, we want to see them. Make a quick (or Quik) video and show off what you got. And don’t forget to vote for the videos you like the best! Your votes will pick this week's winner.

Voting has closed on this Showcase
Congratulations to remote9!

Return to the Member Showcase page

New Entry

Karma Grip sample footage (Snowshoe running)

by Nomad remote9 Nomad on ‎12-23-2016 08:43 PM

Wanted to share a little sample footage from the Karma grip. (This was shot with a Hero5 Black camera 1080p 60fps Linear) Honestly when I started running I was mainly just playing with my dog. I had not intended to test the Karma grip's ability. When I got home and looked at the footage I was amazed at how well it stabilized things. Now is Karma grip perfect yet? No, it has some audio things that aren't the best but GoPro will get it dialed in as more get out there and are used by both consumer and GoPro team.

I also want to truly thank the GoPro development team this thing is awesome! I know you may only here a lot of bad stuff or only when things go wrong. People tend start saying negative things soon after something is not perfect right out of the box. Thanks, you guys are doing great work don't stop.

Mike J Adams 

0 Kudos

Family Fun

by Backpacker chrisediting on ‎01-13-2017 10:43 AM

JOIN A GROUP
THE SHOWCASE