Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Webcam
Sightseer

Re: No blue dot

[ New ]

OK, uploaded the firmwear, downloaded the extension, getting blue dot, can view preiview, but Zoom is not showing GoPro as a camara option. Alos the the extesion is not highlighting 'Camara Connected"...

Un-installed, the re-installed both the firmwear on the cam and extesnion on my mac, still no dice.

Any sugestions??

Tourist

[ New ]

same here. got the blue dot and can see the preview..

but no GoPro webcam as an option on Zoom, MS Teams, Webex,Slack, nuthin...

Reinstalled 3 times and restarted computer twice and each of the programs multiple times.

ideas??

Tourist

[ New ]

Same issue MacOS High Sierra. Not blue dot. Show preview just hangs.

Wasted 3 hours on this crap. Please update the Intro pacge to list compatible/tested OS versions so people are not wasting their time. I am pretty annoyed. Only just found this thread after support giving the usual turn it off and on again jibe.

Screen Shot 2020-07-10 at 19.37.19.png

Tourist

[ New ]

Thats a little harsh, don't you think? this is afterall, a BETA firmware and software... if you can't tolerate some things not working, and reporting those things with some grace, I suggest you shouldn't be trying BETA software releases. 

Have a little perspective...

Tourist

[ New ]
Not really. If they've only tested it with Catalina they should say on the intro web page. Given its seems to be known this doesn't work for high Sierra, support shouldn't be wasting people's time with turn it off an on.

Beta or not it doesn't take much effort to publish internally tested OS versions.
Tourist

[ New ]

Thanks this has now been fixed on v. 196, silently released. All working.

Tourist

[ New ]

awesome. This fixed it! thanks. Working great....

Sightseer

[ New ]

Saturday, July 11, 2020 update software RESOLVED!

Thanks for your help. 🙌