Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Webcam
Sightseer

Re: Introducing the GoPro Webcam Beta

[ New ]

Hello Jefft, 
Thanks for this important update!
I have seen a lot of people ask when will come out the version for Windows. Unfortunately, I did not see that they were answered.

I understand it is currently in development, but we would still be very happy if you could give us an estimated time (with no commitment of course).
Thanks!

Tourist

[ New ]

Hi,

My Macbook Pro 2011 is restarting when i connect my GPH8 on usb port (2.0). Do U have some idea how to fix this issue?

Tourist

Rif.: Introducing the GoPro Webcam Beta

[ New ]

Should have released for both Windows and MacOS platforms at the same time! That would've been the righ thing to do.

Tourist

[ New ]

Buying a Hero8 for the possiblility of a webcam wasn't the primary (or even secondary) reason I jumped - BUT, it seemed to kill a couple birds with one stone, if you will. Now, it is my fault I didn't look closer at the lack of a Windows release (as of yet), even in beta, I figured if there was a Mac release there was no way a company would release one OS support and not the other. Anyway, lesson learned, read the fine print. Mac computers are great and do the job they are meant to do; however, Windows... But, I digress. So, even a hint of when a beta (I'll even alpha test for you) version might be out? I was hoping to use it for a large webinar I'll be hosting soon. Yeah, probably not going to happen - so the audience will have to live with staring up my nose from the built in webcam of my Dell. Hint, hint? Thanks, all!

Sightseer

[ New ]

hurry up , we need  GoPro Webcam Desktop Utility  for windows during lockdown period