Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Webcam
Sightseer

Re: GoPro Webcam for Windows Beta is available!

[ New ]

it was working yesterday now its not today we just have to wait for them to look into it. it does work i did it yesterday. but now its dead.

Sightseer

[ New ]

I can't download the webcam app for windows 10. Can someone send me an installer?

Tourist

[ New ]

Can someone post in the facebook group that the link is dead?

Hiker

Betreff: GoPro Webcam for Windows Beta is available!

[ New ]
Sightseer

[ New ]

Installed the 1.0.0.324.msi file, and restarted as instructed. Installation went smoothly. When I attempt to run the GoPro WebCam software that was installed, get the following error: Graphics Processor Not Supported: "Graphics features currently required for webcam are not supported by your Hardware." Using an older Dell laptop without a webcam...thus the need for the GoPro. Is there a list of minimum system requirements for the Webcam functionality?

gopro_webcam_error.png
Tourist

Betreff: GoPro Webcam for Windows Beta is available!

[ New ]

Are there any updates planned, Windows beta webcam app has not been updated since October 31st ?

Sightseer

[ New ]

I've reqested to be in the group weeks ago and still no acceptance! this is just ridiculous to have to do to get it. Please accpet my request.

Sightseer

[ New ]

Hi GoPro Team,  I am using my Hero 9 as a webcam to stream our local non-profit aquatic center's kids swim meets.  I am using OBS on Windows 10 (Brand new laptop) to stream to YouTube.  Everything was setup perfectly and running smoothly. 

About 54 minutes into the stream, the webcam app crashed. I would have to restart the app, add the camera back into OBS and we were good.  However, the webcam app now crashes everything 14-15 minutes all the way to the end of the stream.  There was a total of 5 crashes, right on que of 14-15 minutes.

Any ideas on what to do?  We have numerous swim meets coming up and parents rely on the stream to see their children swim since they are not allowed in the building due to COVID. 

Thanks