Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Webcam
Sightseer

Re: GoPro Webcam for Windows Beta is available!

[ New ]
Does anyone have the same experience as me? I can't run webcam software, and my system is also windows10. What's wrong with it
Sightseer

[ New ]

Hi there, all working fine for me. 
Windows 10 GoPro Hero 8 Black

Sightseer

[ New ]
You do not need to be accepted, the link for the download is under the about segment on the page
Tourist

[ New ]

Hero 9 with windows is not working by now.... hero 8 seem to work but not hero 9. Is incredible to launch something to the market before to be finished. I don't know how much time we'll have to wait, I am very angry with this... and I have to buy other camera to use as webcam... 

Tourist

[ New ]

My Hero9 works in Windows, but to varying degrees. With MS Teams it works fine, however with Zoom it works in the preview but as soon as the session starts it gets unusably jerky and starts lagging out.

I'm also kinda disappointed that there doesn't seem to be an option to use the built in microphone. Even when it's working in Teams the delay between the video and audio is apparently seriosuly annoying for people on the other end of hte call.

Sightseer

[ New ]

@alfredom6224 wrote:

Hero 9 with windows is not working by now.... hero 8 seem to work but not hero 9. Is incredible to launch something to the market before to be finished. I don't know how much time we'll have to wait, I am very angry with this... and I have to buy other camera to use as webcam... 

x2

Tourist

[ New ]

Install GoPro Webcam for Windows.  GoPro Webcam app can work and show preview but when using it on Zoom, Skype or Google Hangout the programs will hang and restart.  Please advise.  Running Windows 10 Home.  Thanks,

Tourist

[ New ]

Hi, can i know which version of the GoPro Webcam you are using and your MS Windows 10 edition? Mine can't seem to work on Zoom, Skype and Google Hangout.  It will hang and the systrem will closed by itself. Thanks,