Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Webcam
Sightseer

Re: GoPro Webcam for Windows Beta is available!

[ New ]

Seriously blown away by the fact I have to join a Facebook Group to Download? WHAT ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH ARE YOU THINKING!??!?!?!? Not impressed one bit.

Hiker

[ New ]

From where I can download gopro webcam app for windows? I have joined fb group but I didn't become member.

Tourist

[ New ]

I don't use Facebook - why is the webcam pc download not available  via GoPro's website?

@skenning wrote:

Hi Everyone, 

If you would like to test out GoPro Webcam on your Windows machine, please visit our GoPro Webcam Beta Facebook group. The group is located at https://www.facebook.com/groups/goprowebcam. You can download the software for your computer and firmware for your camera there. 

Please be sure to provide any feedback that you have in that forum and our dev team will be glad to accept the feedback and provide troubleshooting steps if needed. 

Thanks!

Highlighted
Sightseer

[ New ]

Hi this app has worked very well in Skype and OBS for me but the GoPro 8 is not being recognized in the newly released Nvidia Broadcast Studio app.

I would really love to test out the GoPro on it.

Any suggestions or workarounds to allow it be recognized by the Nvidia app?

Hiker

[ New ]

Because GoPro appears to have hired a bunch of simple-minded children who are trying to force the adults to use Facebook, here's the catch, if you click on "See more" you will find the link to the download. 

GoPro Windows beta 01.PNG GoPro Windows beta 02.PNG

Barring that here's the direct link:  Windows Beta Webcam

Tourist

[ New ]

Will support for nvidia braodcast be added to this? I've yet to recieve my hero 9 and will return it if support isn't coming for it.

Sightseer

[ New ]

i would love to get hold of this software, but nobody has acknowledged my join request :(

Sightseer

[ New ]

I have requested the join on the group, but nobody acknowledges that....