10-15-2020 11:49 AM
GoPro Hero 8 Web Cam Beta Preview Blank Windows 10[ New ]
I'm a computer support personnel for an individual using a GoPro hero8 as a web cam via the new desktop beta app on Windows 10. We have updated to the latest available firmware and software, but the preview is a blank white or black screen. This computer is a domain joined and managed machine.
With the most recent version of the GoPro software, Version 22.214.171.1246 Beta 6, we were able to get things working but with a very strange workaround:
- Ensure that the GoPro software is running and the camera is plugged in.
- The tray icon should have the blue dot, indicating the camera is detected.
- Typically it's running and can be seen in task manager, but the system tray icon is not there. Clicking the software in the start menu does not solve this, and the only way we can get the system tray icon showing is to click "end task" in the task manager, which doesn't actually kill the task.
- Connect to our Cisco AnyConnect VPN
- Disconnect to the Cisco AnyConnect VPN
- Relaunch the GoPro application, typically requires ending the task in task manager again.
- Right click the GoPro system tray icon and click preview.
Is there anyone who can explain this behavior and how to get things working in a more efficient way?
10-18-2020 07:47 PM
Re: GoPro Hero 8 Web Cam Beta Preview Blank Windows 10[ New ]
I am having same problem witth Zoom 5.3.2 . Blank Preview screen in Zoom. Beta 126.96.36.1996 Windows 10 1909 18363.1016.
No VPN, no domain login. GoPro 8 is showing in WebCam mode on front and rear display. CPU goes to 100% when GoPro Webcam is selected.