Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
Nomad
Lightroom Lens Profile - GoPro HERO9 Black

I was searching for the Lens Profile of GoPro Hero 9 for Lr and couldn't find it anywhere, so I've made one and maybe this is the best place to share it. It took me 5 minutes to make, I'd like to polish it more but right now it's looking really good (instructions included) : https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1SPwC4DvYhwOoSos1rkvQS918rjfH0b7j?usp=sharing

Enjoy

Sample.jpg
Tourist
Re: Lightroom Lens Profile - GoPro HERO9 Black

Thank you so much for your work!

I have some trouble to install your lens profile. I followed all the instructions, but the Gopro 9 profile doesnt appear in the Make menu. Any idea why? The most recent profile is GoPro 7. I tried to add your profiles in the GoPro folder and also in the 1.0 folder. 

Nomad
[ Edited ]

Yes, I also struggled too back in the day, don't take the instructions too seriously in reality I don't really remember how finally I did it, tried like many different ways but a mess.

Just formatted my Mac so don't have the directory anymore to point you the location, what OS are you?

Nomad

BTW don't mix the factory "official" Lightroom lens profiles with the DIY's, it doesn't work putting it inside the Gopro's folder, the folder 1.0 should be located in another place, i think in "camera raw-> lens profiles->1.0" or something.

Also you'll have to reboot Lightroom to load the new profiles.

When Lightroom reads this profiles it automatically orders them inside GoPro's menu