Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
Sightseer
Having trouble uploading multiple videos

New GoPro user.  We had a 45 minutes video that was divided into multiple sections of about 11 minutes each.  Transferring the videos to the cloud has proven to be frustrating.  The second video moved but the other three keep giving me errors that the media already exists in the cloud. I've tried directly from the camera, downloaded them to my phone, and tried directly from the SD card.  No luck. 

Any suggestions?  Support through GoPro was not helpful.

Tourist
Re: Having trouble uploading multiple videos
I had exactly the same problems so gave up on Quik and Cloud uploads and used an SD card reader plugged directly into a USB socket.
Even then it only liked to upload one file at a time, a bit of a pain but at least I can transfer them now...
Sightseer
Re: Having trouble uploading multiple videos
Delete all parts of the file that you have uploaded to the cloud using the cloud app (not your SIM) and start again. Switch off automatic upload and do it manually. Make sure you are close to the wireless network. I always do mine over night. I have a 1hr 26 min file to upload every other day. I have plenty of other issues but never this one. IMHO the cloud and associated fees are not worth it. Unless things change for the better, i will not renew next year and will only renew when my go pro fails. My limited experience so far is that Support is poor.