Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
Highlighted
Nomad
Re: New drag-and-drop tool for extracting GPS data and more
Each OS is a separate product, but let's talk via DM to find an optimal solution
Highlighted
Sightseer

Really love this product! I use it (the free version) often with my GoPro and my motorcycle. The reaction of my viewers is fantastic. Just got home from holiday, can't wait to overlap my GoPro footage! Thanks for this ;)

Highlighted
Nomad

Thanks for the feebback! :)

Do you publish your videos in a channel we can follow?

Highlighted
Sightseer

I  would be most appreciative of a discount coupon.  I am seeking to upload my videos and tracks to Rouvy (its an Augmented Reality application which simulates gradient as you cycle along on your interactive bike trainer).  I am doing this so that I and the community can cycle without going outside.  This is good for people who have to  stay in lockdown due to health etc and thus its as good as it gets.  Please advise if this might be possible.  I would be happy to include some link to your software if that assists.

Best regards,