Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
Nomad
Re: GoPro Telemetry Resources (software)

I'm not actually sure Dashware will work that well any more.  It's very old software, it was bought by GoPro ages ago and is no longer updated as far as I remember.

GoPro Telemetry Overlay strikes me as being very friendly and easy to use software.  You can do very advanced things with it or just simply import your footage and have gauges displayed easily.  You can also drag your gauges around, resize them and change colors etc.  Honestly, I think it's the best GPS software available for the GoPro right now and it has the huge advantage of being up to date and supported by the creator.  So if you ever have issues, the creator gets back to you and helps solve them.  That's worth the price alone!

Just my thoughts on the matter.

Sightseer
[ Edited ]

Thanks @kajuna and @irishmanpdx .

Kajuna, I sent you a private message with more questions about your softwares, licences, etc. if you could please check that and get back to me. Thanks.

Hiker
May I have a coupon code? dalang0106@hotmail.com thanks in advance.
Hiker

@kajuna , May I have a coupon code? dalang0106@hotmail.com thanks in advance.

Sightseer

Do you have a software suggestion for Ubuntu ? Or at least Wine ?

Sightseer

+ could you send me a coupon for telemetry overlay please ( in case it is compatible with Wine )

Nomad
Not sure it will work with Wine. Will send you a PM
Tourist

@kajuna , May I have a coupon code? perciodechiara@gmail.com, I use gopro hero8 black. tks