Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
Nomad
Re: GoPro Telemetry Resources (software)
Quik hasn't been updated in 2 years, its also discontinued software. So it will never support the hero 8 or hero 9 camera as they are newer than quik and record gps data in an entirely different format.
Tourist

I am new to gopro and wish to export files to Rouvy Virualtraining Editor. How do you do it. I have a Hero 7 Black with the GPS on.  What are the resulting GPS file and Video file extentions needed?

Nomad
I think Rouvy supports the telemetry in GoPro files, at least to some extent. I know it does not support merging the data of consecutive files, or at least it didn't a while ago, so some users are merging the data with other tools and then uploading the extracted files (GPX, I guess) to Rouvy
Sightseer

I purchased the GPS Quick Fix for GoPro.

Instead, I should have bought the GoPro Telemetry Overlay.

Do you have an upgrade price for the GoPro Telemetry Overlay?

Nomad

Hey @howardh03137 

Send me an email and we'll find a solution. You can just reply to the GPS Quick Fix confirmation email.

Thanks

Sightseer
hhexum@gmail.com
Sightseer

For anyone using GoPro Telemetry Overlay, can you share your experience in using this software in place of Dashware? I need GPS and  Accelerometer overlay primarily and have not found any other tool that looks capable.

Nomad
I'm biased as I created it, but in this playlist you can find plenty of videos from users. Maybe you can ask them in the comments: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLgoeWSWqXedLOd5-rBX-IQanops67qO_x