Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
Sightseer
Re: GoPro GPS Quick Fix (support)

Hello and thank you for your efforts in fixing this. I make scenic driving videos in our Corvette. It would be gfreat to have this information. If you are still; providing coupon codes, I would greatly appreciate it. 

Sightseer

@kajuna Hello,  from Kyiv (Ukraine)

I recently bought a new GoPro Hero 8 Black, and what a surprise the Quik application does not recognize the GPS data, so I can not use the gauges ...

Can you send me a coupon for the gps quick fix application?

Thanks!

oleksandr.panfilov@gmail.com 

Tourist

I received my Hero 8 Black as a gift and just discovered that Quik doesn't work with it.

I would very much appreciate a discount coupon for the telemetry extractor. Thanks for your work to resolve this issue!

dj

Sightseer

@kajuna

Morning from the UK if coupons are still a thing could I have one please. I've been trying to get the GPS working on my Gopro 9 not have had no joy with quick.

Thanks

Ross

Sightseer

Hello to everyone, first message here. Recently bought a Hero 8 Black. After my Karting Practice, I import video to quik and had same problem on pc. 

@kajuna

Can you please send me a coupon? Thank you.  

emrecanunal2@gmail.com

Sightseer

Hi Dear @kajuna 

I bought a new hero8 black and i need GPS Quikc Fix for GoPro.

Could you send me a discount coupon please?

ozer@karakomur.com

Regards

Ozer

Sightseer

Hello @kajuna, thank you for your work! I would appreciate a discount coupon, thanks.

Hiker

Hello @kajuna , is the discount coupon only for the GoPro GPS Quick Fix app or can it also be used with your other applications like Telemetry Overlay?  Or do you have a specific discount coupon for Telemetry Overlay?

Thanks and have a nice day!