Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
Sightseer
Re: GoPro GPS Quick Fix (support)

Hey man would be very happy if I could get a coupon for the GPS Quick Fix :)

Thank you.

Tourist
Hi.
I would also like a discount coupon code.
Ken
Denmark
Sightseer
[ Edited ]

Hi @kajuna

Could I ask you to share a coupon with me? My Hero 8 does not want to work with Quick on Windows.

Thank you in advance!

Sightseer

Hello from Czech republic

I would also like a discount coupon code. 

Thank you in advance!

Martin

Hiker

@kajuna wrote:

Sorry for my late reply, notifications were going to spam. Just to clarify, I'm sending the coupons privately to those who request them here :)

@kajuna could you please send me a coupon for the quick fix it would be much appeciated.... I´ve been waiting for GoPro to step up and fix this issue but it looks like it´s not going to happen. What they should do is hire you already!

Oh and by the way - You´ve done an awsome job! I´ve used the telementary extractor you made with dashware, but there´s just too much work with longer videos.

Sightseer
[ Edited ]

@kajuna Hi if you're still offering coupon codes for quick fix, I'd sure appreciate getting one!

Thanks!
Paul

Sightseer

I would like a coupon code as well. I have a gp8 black and none of the videos will work with Quik. 

Appreciated very much!

Jeffrey

Sightseer
@kajuna
I would like a coupon code as well. I have a gp8 black and none of the videos will work with Quik.

Appreciated very much! Sorry for the double post, not sure I can edit my previous post yet. :-\

Jeffrey