Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
Sightseer
Re: GoPro GPS Quick Fix (support)

Hi , I have gopro hero 8 but the gauges is not working on mine. Im planning to get that gopro quick fix thingy. Do u have a coupon? :D

@kajuna wrote:

Hey,

Just opening this thread to provide support to those using or thinking about using the GPS Quick Fix tool.

Here's the tutorial

And here's the link to the app itself: https://goprotelemetryextractor.com/gopro-gps-not-working-hero8-quik

Happy to solve any doubts :)

I created a discount coupon code for the users of this forum group. Leave an interesting comment in this thread if you want me to send you one.

Sightseer

Hello, I have recently made several driving time-lapses and general videos and the GPS gauges are just not working. It is really annoying and I read about the fantastic software that can fix this. That lead me to this. I heard there were coupon codes available. May I pls have a coupon code. :)

Sightseer

Hello! 

I just came across this page and didn't know there was a fix. I had given up on using the overlays when it stopped working and plotted the GPS info via a cell phone, but it didn't have anything close to what the quik software had, plus it was a lot of tedious work.

I would love to be able to have a discount code to obtain the software that you are providing. 

Thanks, Brian

Sightseer

Ciao,

I have the same problem, it's possible to have also a coupon code?

Thank you

Tourist

@kajuna I have been looking everywhere and GoPro doesn't seem to want to help all of it's users keeping them afloat.  I would greatly appreciate a coupon and am super impressed!  I'd love to beable to use this in AE as well as Quick....

Thank you!!

@kapturedm - IG

Sightseer

Hello, Can i get the coupon, my new HERO 8 has GPS data but it wont work in the quik SW.  Thanks

Tourist
Hi,

I'm having the same problem with my track video's that the GPS data isn't working.
Is it possible to have a coupon?

Thanks
Sightseer
This vid would be so much cooler if it had the gos data on It.

https://youtu.be/HW0icAsV1IY