Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
Highlighted
Nomad
GoPro GPS Quick Fix (support)
[ Edited ]

Hey,

Just opening this thread to provide support to those using or thinking about using the GPS Quick Fix tool.

Here's the tutorial

And here's the link to the app itself: https://goprotelemetryextractor.com/gopro-gps-not-working-hero8-quik

Happy to solve any doubts :)

I created a discount coupon code for the users of this forum group. Leave an interesting comment in this thread if you want me to send you one.

Highlighted
Sightseer
Re: GoPro GPS Quick Fix (support)

do you have a coupon?

Highlighted
Sightseer

You have to write @kajuna if you need one Smiley Very Happy

@dready95  schrieb:

do you have a coupon?

Highlighted
Sightseer

Hey Kajuna.  Question for ya.  I saw the differences between the free extractor and premium.  Can you tell me what the differences are between premium and Quick Fix?  Thanks for all of this!

Highlighted
Nomad
Sure. The Premium extracts the data to other formats (gpx, csv, json...), while the Quick Fix modifies the original file to make it compatible with GoPro Quik, but does not extract or visualize any data.
Highlighted
Sightseer

I'm glad i found this forum and now your product.  Really frustrating that GoPro hasn't fixed this issue but glad you stepped in to provide a fix.  I think I'll start with the fix for Quik and then once I master quik I'll start using Premiere and after affects too.

Highlighted
Sightseer

bonjour dommage que gopro ne fasse rien pour ce probleme quik.okay pour essayer avec un coupon 

Highlighted
Nomad

Sorry for my late reply, notifications were going to spam. Just to clarify, I'm sending the coupons privately to those who request them here :)