Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
Highlighted
Tourist
Dashware not syncronizing video with track correctly

Hi, Trying to use Dashware to sync video and GPS track. Extracted GPS track with Telemetry Extractor into GPX format. Track is correctly shown in Google Earth.

I use Timewarp for trekking and when sync start of traxk with start of video, then the following GPS track does not follow the video track. I assume this has something to do with the time lapse feature in Timewarp.

ANy ideas?

Highlighted
Nomad
Re: Dashware not syncronizing video with track correctly
I'm not a 100% sure if this will work, as I remember Time Lapse and Time Warp modes record timing data differently, but in the Telemetry Extractor, try changing the Base time setting on the left to MP4
Highlighted
Tourist

Hi, Tried using MP4 no joy, same as using auto mode. Not sure if this only active when in premier mode. So far just testing out if this is usable for my purpose. Does anyone know if that option is active in test mode?

Highlighted
Nomad
In terms of Base Time there is no difference between Lite and Premium. If you want, send me a video sample to app@prototyping.barcelona and I'll have a look.