Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Plus
Highlighted
Tourist

my phone memory is full due to gopro videos. WHAT SHOULD I DO (NO SD CARD).

my phone memory is full due to gopro videos. What should i do to reduce memory usage and still see videos on the cloud (I have no SD card on my phone).

Highlighted
Sightseer

Re: my phone memory is full due to gopro videos. WHAT SHOULD I DO (NO SD CARD).

Great question...my iPad is full. I'm paying for plus... can't find anywhere how to upload all that stuff to the cloud that I'm paying for.

Very frustrating! 

Highlighted
GoPro

Hello, @grandsand28003. Are a number of ways to upload your media to PLUS. This article details how each method is done. 

Are the media on your iPad in the GoPro App? If they are, you only need to enable the Mobile Upload and your files will automatically be upload to the PLUS cloud. To do this, launch the GoPro App and go to Settings, then My Account, then Mobile Upload. Make sure that this is tagged Blue. When your iPad connects to a Wi-Fi network, the media will start uploading. 

Once the upload is done, check and make sure that your files are in the cloud by either (1) going to the CLOUD tab in the app, or logging in through plus.gopro.com to access the media library. 

When the media are successfully uploaded to the cloud, you can already delete them from the APP tab in the GoPro app to allow more storage space on your iPad. 

Highlighted
GoPro

Hello, @adroithero36451. Do you mean that your videos are already in the (PLUS) cloud and you would still like to access them through your phone? If so, you should still be able to access such video by launching the GoPro App and going to the CLOUD tab. Once there, select the video that you would like to playback. The playback can be done without saving the video to your phone. 

Highlighted
Tourist

Hello, I checked and all my photos are on the Cloud. However, even after i deleted all the media from my App, the phone memory is not reduced. I am lost on what to do. Currently on the phone I can see all my media on the cloud and nothing in the App tab.

This makes me wonder, where are all the media stored to (since no App media).

Highlighted
GoPro

@adroithero36451. Which phone are you using and which OS is it running on? If you can, please send us a screenshot showing (1) the empty APP tab on the GoPro App, and the (2) the storage information that the GoPro App takes on your phone. We will share the feedback with the team and look into why there is such an issue. Thanks!

Highlighted
Tourist

I am using Samsung Note 8, Andriod version 9. Attached are the requested screen shots.Screenshot_20200625-162439_Settings.jpgScreenshot_20200625-162345_GoPro.jpg

Highlighted
GoPro

Thank you, @adroithero36451. We will keep you posted through this thread.