Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Plus
Highlighted
Sightseer
Accepted Solution

iPad not uploading to GoPro Plus

Hello,

I have a GoPro Plus subscription and I've transfered photos & video from my Hero 7 Black to my iPad with the microSD adaptor but they don't appear to upload to GoPro Plus. I have signed into that account in the app and one video does have the cloud and arrow which I believe indicates that it's uploading but it has been going for so long I don't believe it's doing anything.

Any help on getting the iPad to upload? I've had these on there for a few weeks and don't see much if anything added to my GoPro Plus account.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro Community Manager

Re: iPad not uploading to GoPro Plus

The app doesn't always have the full resolution version of your content. Doing the auto-upload from the camera is a great option, but you can also upload the original files from your computer too. Info on these methods is at https://gopro.com/help/articles/block/How-to-Add-Media-to-GoPro-Plus.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Hiker

Same here with all my iOS devices. Nothing is reaching the cloud and I'm pretty sure ill be cancelling GP plus as its pointless having it now. 

Highlighted
Sightseer

Yea, someone else in another post is having the same issue, I was hoping GoPro might respond but if they don't I'll be cancelling. The whole reason I got it was so I could move media to my iPad while I am away and have it backup as well as being able to edit them more easily. I guess I could upload straight from the GoPro but the iOS app should work and if it doesn't I'm being charged for an incomplete program,

Highlighted
Hiker

I cant even cancel my subscription. For me that page just isn't working, on any device or any computer. Just times out.

if i cant get it canceld by 27th, before the payment goes out i consider this theft and will take action.

Highlighted
GoPro

Hello Everyone!

Sorry for any trouble caused.

Please reach out to our Support Team regarding this matter.

They are available by phone or chat through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Thanks!

Ej

Highlighted
Hiker

Seems like you can only upload from the camera and not the app - so only the raw photage not created videos??????? 

Highlighted
GoPro Community Manager

The app doesn't always have the full resolution version of your content. Doing the auto-upload from the camera is a great option, but you can also upload the original files from your computer too. Info on these methods is at https://gopro.com/help/articles/block/How-to-Add-Media-to-GoPro-Plus.