Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Plus
GoPro

Re: YOU ARE THE WORST COMPANY EVER

Hello Everyone!

If you still need assistance regarding your order/case, please submit a request for a callback through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs, or initiate a chat conversation with one of our representatives.

Thanks!

Ej

Sightseer

Dios mio, llevo 5 horas esperando el chat para la reparar mi GOPro Hero 5 Black, me he suscrito a este servicio solo para repararla, ya que la pantalla ha dejado de funcionar porque si. Y solo te dedicas a poner eso, servicio de atencion a lcliente nefasto, para subir cosas a la nube ya tengo mi disco duro que lo sube automaticamente y más rápido, me interesa el soporte con esta suscripción. Nefasto¡

GoPro

@jaimemeluh, sorry to hear about the trouble. This isn't the kind of experience we want you to have. We try to help out as best as we can. Please contact our Support Team through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs to initiate a callback request or chat with one of the representatives. If having trouble connecting to our Chat Support team. You may try changing the location and language to "US, English" on the webpage.

Tourist

@aenriquez We've been here before... @jaimemeluh don't bother they just waste your time

Hiker

I agree I am new to gopro I have an issue they took £42 off me website crashed and no 24 hour service as a gopro plus customer I can even ring them text chat waste of time. Never had such bad service. They do not reply to emails nothing. I have to wait and wait for paypal to get my money back
Tourist

@livelydive04178 I had to wait for PayPal too. In fact I got a quicker response than through GoPro

Tourist

I agree with the comments I have seen regarding what is a shambolic customer service offering from a company that has such a premier product.  I have been tryinmg to resolve a problem via your chat lines and have made no progress whatsover, this is despite the agent agreeing with me (as shown on the recorded transcript that was forwaded to me) he was still unable to process a refund.