Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Plus
Tourist

Re: YOU ARE THE WORST COMPANY EVER

@aragon1006 I'll happily speak to someone senior, but I'm not going through your customer support team when the issue is the customer support team. Please provide a suitable resolution channel. 

Tourist

@aragon1006  And so yet again you give your standard reply of contact the customers support team when it is the customer support team that is useless.

You are just repeating yourself and sending customer round and round in circles.

Are you there to actually get things done or just there to try and placate people?

if it’s the latter it’s not working, people are getting angry and ditching GoPro.

Tourist

Bonjour,

Je tiens a dire que mon problème a été résolu.

Le problème est que l'image du support se déteriore et celle de la marque avec. GoPro reste une très grande marque, avec des produits fabuleux, il serait dommage que ce soit gâché par un support en déclin. Si il est sous traité, il faut partir en appel d'offre ! Si il est mal géré je veux bien déposer mon CV ;-)

Si il est sous dimmenssionné, ça vaut le coup d'embaucher, vraiment, sinon, il y'a plus à perdre qu'a gagner ! Et les moyens sont très certainement là !

Je ne sais pas si je serais entendu, mais il est importande s'exprimer, quand ça ne va pas, et quand ça va ! 

En tout cas, il a fallut beaucoup de temps, plusieurs appels, mails, commentaire sur le forum. Mais mon prblème est résolu. Merci

Tourist

@aragon1006 Any update? Can you respond?

Hiker

He can't respond, he's a bot! 😂
Always the loophole again and again. Contact the support system... What a joke
Tourist

[ Edited ]

Not gonna let this thread die.

I finally got a confirmation email to confirm they have received and processed my return, replacement has been set up and should return to me shortly. 26 business days later! 26 full weekdays. Absolutely unreal how terrible the customer service is. Again I will also include the fact that I paid extra, for GoPro plus, which in turn should have made the process as seemless as possible. Also was not offered any sort of compensation other than "sincere" apologies and "understandings" from the "team".

Awful, absolutely terrible. I hope that if someone google searches anything to do with GoPro, this is the first search hit and thread they read. DO NOT BUY A GOPRO. 

I wonder how long it's going to take before the new camera is at my door, my guess? some time at the end of January.

Tourist

I took it to Twitter a while ago too with hopes of escalation. Caught their social media responder in a lie as well last night/today. They claimed my camera had left the warehouse, they had a tracking number but couldn't post it publicly. So this morning I decided to follow up with chat support again to aquire the tracking number, well lo and behold, it hasn't left the warehouse yet so there is no tracking number. I then asked the chat support if the camera would be new, and not refurbished. They assured me the camera will be "like new". What does that even mean? like new, IMO that would count as refurbished, no?

Here's a link to my twitter convo if anyone feels like reading, re tweeting, liking, whatever. https://twitter.com/CGDoig/status/1203151569887215616?s=20

Tourist

@albertasparky I too made the mistake of purchasing directly from GoPro. I won't be doing that again or purchasing another GoPro product.