Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Plus
Hiker

YOU ARE THE WORST COMPANY EVER

Thanks for treating me like rubish.

Thanks for open my eyes, now I can see clearly you are pure **bleep** and I was in the confort zone with you guys.

All the worst in your life. I'm glad to know you're pure rubbish.

Tourist

Re: YOU ARE THE WORST COMPANY EVER

I couldn't agree more with the above comment. I purchased an item from your store while I was a plus subscriber. I was charged twice for the same item. Dealing with customer services was terrible. They were auwful and hung up on me when I asked to speak to a manager. I now totally hate GoPro based on their customer services.

I doubt I'll buy another GoPro product again based on your terrible customer services. Sadly, this isn't an isolated incident either

GoPro

Hello @therock3xr @boldcrest163

We'd like to check on this further.

Is there a case or ann order number we can refer to?

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

Sure, but I'm not posting those details on a public forum. Can you give me an email address to send to? BTW based on your customer service, I've sworn never to buy GoPro again.

Tourist

I agree as well, I have had a case open for over two weeks, still not resolved, and you can no longer call them, when you try online chat it states that you are out of hours or they are too busy, yet you are supposed to have 24/7 support with plus.

They ar useless

Hiker

Do your job is not my bussines to make your **bleep**y company better.

You don't fix your problems you don't treat your customers as we deserve, you fail.

Always the same 'Oh may I help you sir' ' we are going to fix your problem for sure don't doubt it' 'There is no way I'm leaving this case without a solution' then suddenly 'sorry we can't fix your problem' fuuuck you!

GoPro

Hello Everyone!

Sorry for any trouble caused.

Please reach out to our Support Team to follow up with your case.

They are available by phone or chat through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

@aragon1006  Your reply is not what people want, that’s just telling them to go around in circles again.

The point is GoPro Customer Service is poor at the best of times and useless most of the time.

Why can’t a Senior Manager from GoPro be made aware of this and actually do something to change things?

If things don’t change quickly GoPro customers will go elsewhere and an already struggling company will eventually go bust.

You can have the best product in the World but without good backup you will fail eventually.