Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Plus
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Very slow uploads to GoPro Plus Cloud and then a message to say the media already exists.

Hello, @monopolowa1789. When was the last time that you attempted to manually upload to the PLUS cloud? Does the freezing happen all the time, say even when uploading photos only? 

When uploading through plus.gopro.com, you can actually upload multiple folders at a time. The upload rate and time would depend on the file size, as well as the stability of the network used. 

We just tested with 3 folders of 10 files each which are a mix of photos and videos and the upload was completed in less than 30 minutes. 

Highlighted
Tourist

Re: Very slow uploads to GoPro Plus Cloud and then a message to say the media already exists.

Bonjour

Je confirme, j'ai pris le service pour tester avec ma nouvelle go pro hero 8 - que je fasse le transfert depuis mon mac en wifi ou depuis un PC récent connecté en ethernet, la vitesse d'upload vers le service Cloud est un réel enfer. Ca ne décolle pas au dela de 4mo/s avec une connexion fibre (600Mb en upload soit 75mo/s)

Quand on transfert une carte mémoire de 32go c'est une eternité, autant ne pas proposer de service...

Highlighted
Tourist

Pour info, les transferts sont bcp plus rapide, si on passe par la page web "Ajouter des médias" que depuis l'application Quik (Windows ou Mac)

Highlighted
Hiker

The service seems to be optimised for the USA. Most, if not all the complaints about upload are coming from outside the USA, and all the testers that say it's working fine seem to be in the USA.

Im in the UK but GP techs did something to change the way my connection is routed to their servers and this had a huge effect on me being able to upload large files.

My point here is we aren't doing anything wrong at our end, dont waste your time trying to get it working. This really should be fixed for everyone. 

Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @agilebeach15350 the changes that we tested with you have been rolled out to all users. As I said on another post that was restricted to the web uploader. We are looking to make similar changes on other means of upload like mobile or Camera as a Hub. Thanks for your time to help us :-)

Rahul

Highlighted
Hiker

[ Edited ]

Hi Rahul. I hope you are keeping well.

Yes, you did a good job with the web upload. Very usable now.