Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Plus
Hiker

Upside down videos in Plus account

I thought GoPro was supposed to be the best you can get, I sold my other cameras in favour of my GoPro Black 7, however the more I 'try' to use it, the more frustrated I get, everytime I try to do something I find another issue and support is not helping at all.

Todays issue... videos in my cloud account upside down!!

WTF.... 10 video clips all filimed on the same day, 2 are upside down.... why????

See attached.

The camera was mounted upside down but  the camera knows it is upside down and flips the video by 180deg, it has done this on 8 of the videos, why are 2 upside down?

The MP4 files direct from the SD card are not upside down.

upside down.jpg
Hiker

Re: Upside down videos in Plus account

and also in the timeline in the Quik app... !!

upside down.jpg
Hiker

Overnight the GoPro media server decided to flip more of my videos, yesterday there were 2 that were upside down, today there are 5!

Can you please fix this?

more upside down.png
Highlighted
Hiker

I created a ticket for this last week and was promised an update within 24/48 hrs, I've heard nothing since and my videos are still upside down.... is anyone there?

GoPro

Hello @uk-bloke

Based on the records, the issue has already been raised to the team in charge.

Please continue working with our Support Team regarding your case.

Feel free to post back to share updates.

Thanks!

Ej

Hiker

I have Plus and I opened a support ticket for this and guess what - nothing!!

My videos are still upside down, I have asked how to fix this and got no reply, no update to my ticket, usless support!!

Awful support.

Hiker

I have the same problem. How do you create a ticket? Going into the contact us section only sends me to a form with a "Start Chat" button at the bottom which does nothing.

GoPro

Hello @uk-bloke. We checked on your case with Support and we see that an email was sent to last December 20th about the latest status on the case. The issue has already been raised to the product team but we are still awaiting resolution/update. We will keep this case posted once we hear back from te team.