Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Plus
Highlighted
Hiker

Third request for help with GoPro plus

I have asked help with downloading from my camera or from my sad card to the cloud but it is taking me 7-10 hours for a few files . I am using Apple iMac latest sidtware update all up to date if no one can help me I will have to cancel in Jun 7th when my trail ends so far I've paid for one year subscription plus when going to Quik I always get an error and none of the files opens nothing works the way it suppose to work by what you promise.

regards
Sam M Ibrahim 

(702)983-6348 

if calling after 11am pacific standard time 

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Third request for help with GoPro plus

Hello @samba1 can you try one large file that you have from the browser and see if its better ? If so, please let me know.

Highlighted
Hiker

Hello @samba1 can you try one large file that you have from the browser and see if its better ? If so, please let me know.

SORRY but not sure how . Can you tell me how and where to download and which file we talking about and where to download it? I have on my Photo of Apple a video that i was trying to download to GoPro Plus .Should i try this way.THX

Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @samba1

If you don't have a large file already saved on your computer/camera, please do a test recording.

Use an SD card adapter to copy the file to your computer.

Once done, sign in with your PLUS account via gopro.com/login

Click on your profile on the upper right-hand side.

Choose My Media then Add Media.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks!

Ej

Highlighted
Hiker

Sorry but to download from my sc card to where in my computer ? Example downloads or I have in my photo library videos and I am downloading one that is 8.51 minutes and started 5.51pm and now it is 6.04 pm and half way downloaded
Highlighted
Hiker

File size 4,003,893,032 bytes (4 GB on disk)

Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @samba1

You can download it manually on your computer.

Insert the SD card, open Finder.

Copy the file to your Library or save it on your Desktop screen.

Thanks!

Ej

Highlighted
Hiker

Ok the file from photo library took 30 minutes to download now another one from my computer downloads lets see how long it will do started at 6.13.