Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Plus
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: The media you're uploading already exists in your media library.

[ Edited ]

@laurent-sfar : For Problem 2 I meant please try re-uploading that file. That file did not get to the cloud.

Highlighted
Tourist

I am having the same issue.  Is there a way to reset the Clould Storage?  I have local copies of the video if it all needs to be deleted.  I have tried PC and iPad to download, both come back "The media you're uploading already exists in your media library."

But when open the cloud, the video do not show up.

Highlighted
GoPro

Hello @testc1 I reset the status for the file ending in 18.MP4. Let me know if that works. If so, I'll do the same for the others.

Highlighted
Tourist

OK, will give a try in a few, see if that works.  I am also working with Chat, but not too productive so far.

Highlighted
Sightseer

Hi, @epicboost16310 I'm having the same issue and chat has not been at all helpful, I'm hoping you might be able to help?

Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @epiccrest15356 I see 4 files in progress from your iOS application that started earlier today. Are those stalled ? On the mobile apps, we are typically limited by the OS for uploads unless the app is foregrounded. So, my suggestion would be for you to leave your phone charged and the app in the foreground and see if your files get uploaded. Also we've made changes to how your files are uploaded, so you should see a speed bump there. You should see the difference, based on where you are, to uploads from mobile, Camera as a Hub and the browser. Let me know how it goes. If your files are still stuck, I can reset them.

Thanks

Highlighted
Sightseer

Yes, they’re stalled and since been deleted from my phone so will never complete, if you could reset them that would be great!
Highlighted
GoPro

Done @epiccrest15356