Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Plus
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: The media you're uploading already exists in your media library.

Meme problème.

J'ai galéré à uplaoder des fichiers hier depuis ma gopro.... Aujourd'hui quand je vais dans le service GoProPlus, ca me dit que je n'ai plus de video.

Quand j'essaye d'uploader une video manuellement depuis la page web, j'ai le meme message qui m'indique que la video existe deja ... 

Bref... rassurez moi, c'est un service en beta ?

Highlighted
Hiker

Non. Même s'ils disent que cela fonctionne bien, c'est en fait un mauvais service.

Highlighted
GoPro

[ Edited ]

Hello @laurent-sfar 

Sorry to hear abou the problems that you are having. Can you explain it in more detail ? When I look at your account I do see media in it that has been processed. Are you referring to a specific file ? Do note that since these are video files, after they are uploaded to the cloud it takes some time for the files to be processed and be available.

Thanks

Rahul

Highlighted
Hiker

Highlighted
Hiker

Dear friend, the problem is that what you see is not what I see. And then what I see on the Mac browser is not what I see on the Android device. And what I see on Android is not what I see on iOS. Then what I saw 3 days ago is not what I see today. You're driving me crazy! One day it works and another two days it doesn't work. A brand like GoPro cannot afford to use such a poor product.
Highlighted
GoPro

Hello @pietroa7821 let me see how I can help you. Would you mind sending me a private message with screenshots for the Mac browser, android and iOS apps ?

Thanks

Rahul

Highlighted
Tourist

Bonjour @epicboost16310 

Merci pour votre message.

Probleme 1: J'avais uploadé sur le service des vidéos, hier quand je me suis connecté, il ny avait plus rien 

Probleme 2: Quand j'essaye d 'uploader la vidéo avec le nom de fichier GH010026, une fois envoyé, j'ai un message d'erreur comme quoi le média existe deja dans la librairie, hors je ne vois pas cette video.

Problème 3: Je trouve la vitesse de transfert depuis l'application Quik extremement lente. (Test depuis un macbook pro récent en wifi) et depuis un PC Windows récent en ethernet sur une connexion fibre 1G/600Mb

Le transfert est 3 à 4 fois plus rapide si je le fais depuis la page web du service.

Merci par avance pour votre aide,

Laurent.

Highlighted
GoPro

Hello @laurent-sfar 

Problem 1: I don't understand what the problem is for this one :-) Are you trying to upload via Quik for desktop and it does not upload media that you have?

Problem 2: I have reset the status of the file on the backend. Please try and let me know. In the next few weeks we are rolling out tools to allow users to have control over this instead of someone in engineering helping out.

Problem 3: Over the past couple of months, we have been trying to improve the upload experience for users. We first trialed it on the web which is why that uploader is much better than it was before. We are making similar changes in the rest of the ecosystem for Camera as a Hub and mobile as well. Have you tried configuring your camera to directly upload to the cloud ? Is that path better ?

Thanks

Rahul