Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Plus
Highlighted
Sightseer

The media you're uploading already exists in your media library.

I keep getting the "The media you're uploading already exists in your media library." error when uploading manually frmo the GoPro web app.

The video does not exist in my library. Can someone from GoPro help? Thank you.

Screen Shot 2020-04-07 at 6.23.35 PM.png
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: The media you're uploading already exists in your media library.

@bananakick, thanks for reaching out. How was the media file uploaded to your PLUS cloud storage (e.g. Mobile Upload via GoPro App, Quik for Desktop on your computer, Web Browser)?

How large are the files that you are trying to upload? Are these chaptered files

Also, see if uploading through other methods will help.

Highlighted
Tourist

I'm having this same problem. Yes, the video I'm missing is a chaptered file and it's the first chapter. It's a 3.73GB file shot on a Hero 8. I upload chaptered files all the time and have never had one go missing in the cloud. I see it in my Quick on the local desktop and I've tried to upload it from the camera, desktop and mobile app, but it says the media already exists.

Highlighted
Sightseer

Hello @wristexplosion can you DM me the filename that you are trying to upload ?

Highlighted
GoPro

[ Edited ]

Can you DM to this id please @wristexplosion ? I was logged in using a different account earlier which is not my gopro.com account.

Highlighted
Hiker

Rif.: The media you're uploading already exists in your media library.

Perdiamo tempo. questo servizio funziona malissimo. Metti file, ci sono ma non si vedono più, Allora tenti a ricaricare i file e lui ti dice che il file già c'è. Ma se c'è e non lo vedo più a che serve il cloud?
Highlighted
Tourist

Dm Sent

Highlighted
Sightseer

Same here! Smiley Sad What is the solution?