Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Plus
Highlighted
Sightseer
Accepted Solution

Subscribe to Plus as a business (not as a private person)

Hi GoPro!

I would like to subscribe to GoPro Plus and buy more hardware from your shop, but I need an invoice for my business for the Plus subscription and for the purchased items.

I contacted support, and they sent me a link to your "Connect with us" page. I submitted the inquiry form with all my company details (VAT number, address, etc...), but received no feedback. I also do not see an option anywhere on your website to register for a business account instead of a personal account.

Can you please help me with this purchase? For fiscal reasons, I would like to complete my purchase still before the end of 2019.

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Subscribe to Plus as a business (not as a private person)

Hello @noblespiri11017. Thank you for your interest in the GoPro Plus service. At this time, the Plus service is only intended for personal accounts. There is currently no option for GoPro Plus for business accounts. 

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Subscribe to Plus as a business (not as a private person)

Hello @noblespiri11017. Thank you for your interest in the GoPro Plus service. At this time, the Plus service is only intended for personal accounts. There is currently no option for GoPro Plus for business accounts.