Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Plus
Tourist

Shared collection pages are often blank

I'm trying to share some footage with someone who went on a trip with me, but my shared links often end up blank.  Is this something that is being worked on?

GoPro

Re: Shared collection pages are often blank

Hi @dlsspy,

May I know how long is the video?

If it keeps on failing you can temporarily upload your file to any cloud storage then just share the link of the file or folder you created. 

We'll try to report this and we'll check as well if we're having the same issue. 

-Jay

Tourist

It's not a single file.  It's a collection of things shot in a single day.  For some days, I get a page a selection of media.  For others, I get the title, but no content.

GoPro

@dlsspy, how many files are you sharing in a single link? If you need to share more than 100 files, you will need to do so in batches.

Tourist

I don't know how many videos were in a collection.  Possibly more than 100.

Is this going to be fixed?  I already broke it down by day.  Breaking it down further manually as an end user is difficult both for me making the shared link, and everyone I share it with having to look at multiple collections.

GoPro

@dlsspy, it's currently the workaround. Anyhow, we will pass this along. Your understanding is very much appreciated.